- Introducing Sociolinguistics (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Introducing Language and Intercultural Communication (eBook, ePUB)30,95 €
- Introducing Barthes (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Language, Identity, and Choice (eBook, ePUB)55,95 €
- Introducing Media Studies (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Word (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- Introducing Intercultural Communication (eBook, ePUB)30,95 €
New features of the third edition:
- Every chapter has been revised and updated with current research in the field, including material on sexuality, polylanguaging and lifespan change;
- Additional Connections with theory and Facts: No, really? are included throughout;
- Data from sign languages, historical linguistics and Asia-Pacific sociolinguistics have been revised and expanded;
- A brand new companion website featuring more examples and exercises can be found at www.routledge.com/textbooks/meyerhoff.
Chapters include exercises that enable readers to engage critically with the text, break-out boxes making connections between sociolinguistics and linguistic or social theory, and brief, lively add-ons guaranteed to make the book a memorable and enjoyable read. With a full glossary of terms and suggestions for further reading, this text gives students all the tools they need for an excellent command of sociolinguistics. It can also be used in conjunction with The Routledge Sociolinguistics Reader, Doing Sociolinguistics and the online resources shared by all three books.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 400
- Erscheinungstermin: 6. August 2018
- ISBN-13: 9780429018770
- Artikelnr.: 56833108