- Representing Communism After the Fall (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Those Who Come After (eBook, PDF)67,95 €
- Iranians in London (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Therapy as Discourse (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Fomenting Political Violence (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Working-through Collective Wounds (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
The authors collectively offer a rigorous examination of the methodological and empirical issues and techniques involved in studying social creativity. They examine the phenomenon as a form of communication and interaction within collaborative relationships; contending that creativity happens not within a vacuum but instead from a nexus of personal, social and contextual influences.
This comprehensive work is organized in three parts, focusing first on the various methodological approaches applicable to the social in creativity studies. It secondly turns to empirical findings and approaches relating to the social nature of creativity. In the book's final part, the authors offer reflections on the state of social research into creativity, pinpointing areas requiring further methodological scrutiny and empirical verification, and areas that may inspire further theoretical or applied work. Combining classic ideas with cutting-edge, emerging methods, this work provides a vital methodological 'toolbox' for investigators within social creativity.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.10.2018
- ISBN-13: 9783319954981
- Artikelnr.: 54459909