- Islam, the Turks and the Making of the English Reformation (eBook, ePUB)91,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Calvinesque (eBook, ePUB)49,95 €
- George Herbert and Post-phenomenology (eBook, ePUB)56,95 €
- Political, Religious and Social Conflict in the States of Savoy, 1400-1700 (eBook, ePUB)69,95 €
- Calvinesque (eBook, PDF)45,95 €
- Shorter Writings of Ulrich Putsch (eBook, PDF)64,95 €
Exploring a variety of themes, this collection examines the Reformation in relation to key aspects of church organization, belief, sacrament, conversion, relationships with other denominations, theological education, church and state, worship, and issues of resilience and decline. While these themes are pursued broadly, there is a particular focus on the context of the Anglican tradition in terms of Reformation preoccupations and concerns. This collection's thematic content, chronological span, and geographical range will also challenge accepted views, deepen understanding, and highlight new areas of enquiry, bringing new research and insights to bear on established observations.
Academics will find this book of particular interest for courses on the Reformation, Early Modern Europe, and the history of Christianity.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Peter Lang Inc., International Academic Publishers
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.04.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781454198567
- Artikelnr.: 47977068