- Algorithms to Live By (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- What Should We Be Worried About? (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Know This (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- This Idea Is Brilliant (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- Robotics: from Mechanical to Sentient Machines (Thinking Machines, #1) (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- Reader, Come Home (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
Stephen Hawking recently made headlines by noting, "The development of full artificial intelligence could spell the end of the human race.” Others, conversely, have trumpeted a new age of "superintelligence” in which smart devices will exponentially extend human capacities. No longer just a matter of science-fiction fantasy (2001, Blade Runner, The Terminator, Her, etc.), it is time to seriously consider the reality of intelligent technology, many forms of which are already being integrated into our daily lives. In that spirit, John Brockman, publisher of Edge. org ("the world's smartest website” - The Guardian), asked the world's most influential scientists, philosophers, and artists one of today's most consequential questions: What do you think about machines that think?
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: HarperCollins
- Seitenzahl: 576
- Erscheinungstermin: 06.10.2015
- ISBN-13: 9780062425669
- Artikelnr.: 42621618