- Wireless OFDM Systems (eBook, PDF)105,95 €
- CMOS Receiver Front-ends for Gigabit Short-Range Optical Communications (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- RF Power Amplifiers for Mobile Communications (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Modeling and Simulation for RF System Design (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Oscillators and Oscillator Systems (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Wireless Cortical Implantable Systems (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Detection and Signal Processing (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
VLSI for Wireless Communication, Second Edition, illustrates designs with full design examples. Each chapter includes at least one complete design example that helps explain the architecture/circuits presented in this text. This book has close to 10 homework problems at the end of each chapter. A complete solutions manual is available on-line.
VLSI for Wireless Communication, Second Edition, is designed as a primary text book for upper-undergraduate level students and graduate level students concentrating on electrical engineering and computer science. Professional engineers and researchers working in wireless communications, circuit design and development will find this book valuable as well.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 546
- Erscheinungstermin: 6. November 2011
- ISBN-13: 9781461409861
- Artikelnr.: 37351256