- Reframing Information Architecture (eBook, PDF)76,95 €
- Game User Experience Evaluation (eBook, PDF)76,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Designing Immersive Video Games Using 3DUI Technologies (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Screenografie kompakt (eBook, PDF)22,99 €
- Serious Games and Edutainment Applications (eBook, PDF)195,95 €
- Tangible Modeling with Open Source GIS (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
This book provides the first descriptive and structured presentation of the TV-Anytime norm, which will standardize information formats and communication protocols to create a framework for the development of novel and intelligent services in the audiovisual market. The standard, the dissemination of which has been entrusted to the European Telecommunications Standards Institute, ensures manufacturers and service providers that their products will be presented to the widest possible market, without fear of being constrained by the wars of interest typical for emerging technologies. The individual chapters provide detailed descriptions of the new standard's most important capabilities and contributions, including metadata management, customization and personalization processes, uni- and bidirectional data transfer, and remote receiver programming.
Overall, the authors deliver a solid introduction to the standard. To ensure a better understanding of concepts and tools, they present a wide range of simple examples illustrating many different usage scenarios that can be found when describing users, equipment and content. This presentation style mainly targets professionals in the television and broadcasting industry who are interested in acquainting themselves with the standard and the possibilities it offers.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 07.06.2013
- ISBN-13: 9783642367663
- Artikelnr.: 43795944