- Theories, Methods and Numerical Technology of Sheet Metal Cold and Hot Forming91,99 €
- Hot Stamping Advanced Manufacturing Technology of Lightweight Car Body91,99 €
- Hot Stamping of Ultra High-Strength Steels107,99 €
- AI Applications in Sheet Metal Forming79,99 €
- Condition Monitoring and Control for Intelligent Manufacturing242,99 €
- Advanced High Strength Sheet Steels72,99 €
- Machining of Metal Matrix Composites97,99 €
Theories, Methods and Numerical Technology of Sheet Metal Cold and Hot Forming introduces the general theories of cold forming, then expands upon advanced hot forming theories and simulation methods, including:
the forming process,
hot boundary constraint treatment, and
hot forming equipment and experiments.
Various calculation methods of cold and hot forming, based on the authors' experience in commercial CAE software for sheet metal forming, are provided, as well as a discussion of key issues, such as hot formability with quenching process, die design and cooling channel design in die, and formability experiments.
Theories, Methods and Numerical Technology of Sheet Metal Cold and Hot Forming will enable readers to develop an advanced knowledge of hot forming, as well as to apply hot forming theories, calculation methods and key techniques to direct their die design. It is therefore a useful reference for students and researchers, as well as automotive engineers.
- Springer Series in Advanced Manufacturing
- Verlag: Springer / Springer, Berlin / Springer, London
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 12816491
- Erscheinungstermin: August 2012
- Abmessung: 241mm x 160mm x 17mm
- Gewicht: 506g
- ISBN-13: 9781447140986
- ISBN-10: 1447140982
- Artikelnr.: 35255265