- Technisches Konstruieren mit OpenSCAD29,80 €
- A Complete Programming guide implementing technical designs - Arduino25,99 €
- Advanced VLSI Technology: Technical Questions with Solutions108,99 €
- System Design with SystemC(TM)103,99 €
- Advanced Programming with STM32 Microcontrollers20,99 €
- Nucleo Boards Programming with the STM32CubeIDE28,99 €
- Multitasking with Raspberry Pi23,99 €
OpenSCAD differs from other design systems in that it uses programmatical modeling. Your model is made up of primitives that are invoked using a C-, Java- or Python-like language. This approach to model design is close to the "mechanical work" done in the real world and appeals to engineers and others who are not a member of the traditional creative class.
OpenSCAD also provides a wide variety of comfort functions that break the 1:1 relationship between code and geometry. This book demonstrates the various features of the programming language using practical examples such as a replacement knob for a LeCroy oscilloscope, a wardrobe hanger, a container for soap dispensers, and various other real-life examples.
Written by an engineer with over 15 years of experience, this book is intended for Linux and Windows users alike. If you have programming experience in any language, this book will have you producing practical three-dimensional objects in short order!