- Personas - User Focused Design (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Reframing Information Architecture (eBook, PDF)76,95 €
- User-Centered Interaction Design Patterns for Interactive Digital Television Applications (eBook, PDF)134,95 €
- Design Issues for Service Delivery Platforms (eBook, PDF)65,95 €
- Human-Centred Web Adaptation and Personalization (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- UX Fundamentals for Non-UX Professionals (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Digital Hampi: Preserving Indian Cultural Heritage (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
Project developers need to understand how users approach their products from the product's infancy, and regardless of what the product might be. Developers should be able to describe the user of the product via vivid depictions, as if they - with their different attitudes, desires and habits - were already using the product. In doing so they can more clearly formulate how to turn the product's potential into reality.
Based on 20 years' experience in solving problems for businesses and 15 years of research, currently at the IT University of Copenhagen, Lene Nielsen is Denmark's leading expert in the persona method. She has a PhD in personas and scenarios, and through her research and practical experiences has developed her own approach to the method - 10 Steps to Personas. This second edition of Personas - User Focused Design presents a step-by-step methodology of personas which will be of interest to developers of IT, communications solutions and innovative products. This book also includes three new chapters and considerable expansion on the material in the first edition.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 08.02.2019
- ISBN-13: 9781447174271
- Artikelnr.: 55151303