- Operational Flood Forecasting, Warning and Response for Multi-Scale Flood Risks in Developing Cities (eBook, ePUB)51,95 €
- Swiss Competences in River Engineering and Restoration (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Small Dams (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- Open Pit Mine Planning and Design, Two Volume Set & CD-ROM Pack (eBook, PDF)87,95 €
- Deep Mining Challenges (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- A Practical Guide to Construction of Hydropower Facilities (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
An indication of hazard is obtained from the flash flood susceptibility analysis and continually, the vulnerability and an indication of flood risk at watershed scale was obtained. Based on risk analyses, the research follows the modelling steps for flood forecasting development. Input precipitation is addressed in the environment of complex topography commonly found in mountainous tropical areas. A distributed model, a semi-distributed model and a lumped model were all used to simulate the discharges of a tropical high mountain basin with a páramo upper basin. Performance analysis and diagnostics were carried out in order to identify the most appropriate model for the study area for flood early warning. Finally, the Weather Research and Forecasting (WRF) model was used to explore the added value of numerical weather models for flood early warning in a páramo area.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 200
- Erscheinungstermin: 22. April 2020
- ISBN-13: 9780429611650
- Artikelnr.: 59303383