- Quadratic Forms, Linear Algebraic Groups, and Cohomology (eBook, PDF)105,95 €
- Module Des Fibrés Stables Sur Les Courbes Algébriques (eBook, PDF)65,95 €
- The Arithmetic of Elliptic Curves (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Birational Geometry, Rational Curves, and Arithmetic (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- Compactifications of Symmetric and Locally Symmetric Spaces (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Symmetry (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Generalizations of Thomae's Formula for Zn Curves (eBook, PDF)105,95 €
This book gives a complete and thorough proof of the existence of an equivariant isomorphism between Lubin-Tate and Drinfeld towers in infinite level. The result is established in equal and inequal characteristics. Moreover, the book contains as an application the proof of the equality between the equivariant cohomology of both towers, a result that has applications to the local Langlands correspondence. Along the proof background and complements are given on the structure of both moduli spaces, p-divisible formal groups and p-adic rigid analytic geometry.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.