- Environmental Design Guidelines for Low Crested Coastal Structures (eBook, ePUB)139,95 €
- Hydraulics in Civil and Environmental Engineering (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- A Practical Guide to Construction of Hydropower Facilities (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- Operational Flood Forecasting, Warning and Response for Multi-Scale Flood Risks in Developing Cities (eBook, ePUB)51,95 €
- Handbook of Pumps and Pumping (eBook, ePUB)132,95 €
- Hydraulic Fluid Power (eBook, ePUB)108,99 €
- Hydraulic Engineering V (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
Hydraulics in Civil and Environmental Engineering is structured into two parts to deal with principles and more advanced topics. The first part focuses on fundamentals, such as hydrostatics, hydrodynamics, pipe and open channel flow, wave theory, physical modelling, hydrology and sediment transport. The second part illustrates engineering applications of these principles to pipeline system design, hydraulic structures, river and coastal engineering, including up-to-date environmental implications, as well as a chapter on computational modelling, illustrating the application of computational simulation techniques to modern design, in a variety of contexts.
New material and additional problems for solution have been added to the chapters on hydrostatics, pipe flow and dimensional analysis. The hydrology chapter has been revised to reflect updated UK flood estimation methods, data and software. The recommendations regarding the assessment of uncertainty, climate change predictions, impacts and adaptation measures have been updated, as has the guidance on the application of computational simulation techniques to river flood modelling.
Andrew Chadwick is an honorary professor of coastal engineering and the former associate director of the Marine Institute at the University of Plymouth, UK.
John Morfett was the head of hydraulics research and taught at the University of Brighton, UK.
Martin Borthwick is a consultant hydrologist, formerly a flood hydrology advisor at the UK's Environment Agency, and previously an associate professor at the University of Plymouth, UK.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 652
- Erscheinungstermin: 7. Juni 2021
- ISBN-13: 9781000395648
- Artikelnr.: 61470408