- Women in Numbers Europe II (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Contributions in Analytic and Algebraic Number Theory (eBook, PDF)120,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- Number Theory, Analysis and Geometry (eBook, PDF)128,95 €
- A Panorama of Discrepancy Theory (eBook, PDF)64,95 €
- Combinatorial and Additive Number Theory (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
- Number Theory - Diophantine Problems, Uniform Distribution and Applications (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
The thirteenth conference of the Canadian Number Theory Association was held at Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada from June 16 to 20, 2014. Ninety-nine talks were presented at the conference on the theme of advances in the theory of numbers. Topics of the talks reflected the diversity of current trends and activities in modern number theory. These topics included modular forms, hypergeometric functions, elliptic curves, distribution of prime numbers, diophantine equations, L-functions, Diophantine approximation, and many more. This volume contains some of the papers presented at the conference. All papers were refereed. The high quality of the articles and their contribution to current research directions make this volume a must for any mathematics library and is particularly relevant to researchers and graduate students with an interest in number theory. The editors hope that this volume will serve as both a resource and an inspiration to future generations of researchers in the theory of numbers.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 235
- Erscheinungstermin: 28. Oktober 2015
- ISBN-13: 9781493932016
- Artikelnr.: 44041659