- Abstract Algebra (eBook, PDF)63,95 €
- Abstract Algebra with Applications (eBook, ePUB)44,95 €
- A Survey of Modern Algebra (eBook, ePUB)52,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Introduction to Abstract Algebra (eBook, ePUB)66,95 €
- Foundations of Module and Ring Theory (eBook, ePUB)334,95 €
- Number Systems (eBook, ePUB)45,95 €
Through a careful selection of topics, supported by interesting applications, the authors Intend the book to be used for a one-semester course in abstract algebra. It is suitable for an introductory course in for mathematics majors. The text is also very suitable for education majors
who need to have an introduction to the topic.
As textbooks go through various editions and authors employ the suggestions of numerous well-intentioned reviewers, these book become larger and larger and subsequently more expensive. This book is meant to counter that process. Here students are given a "gentle introduction," meant to provide enough for a course, yet also enough to encourage them toward future study of the topic.
- Groups before rings approach
- Interesting modern applications
- Appendix includes mathematical induction, the well-ordering principle, sets, functions, permutations, matrices, and complex nubers.
- Numerous exercises at the end of each section
- Chapter "Hint and Partial Solutions" offers built in solutions manual
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 214
- Erscheinungstermin: 19. Dezember 2016
- ISBN-13: 9781482250091
- Artikelnr.: 60729529