- The Lego Technic Idea Book: Wheeled Wonders20,99 €
- The Lego Technic Idea Book: Simple Machines15,99 €
- The Lego Adventure Book, Vol. 2: Spaceships, Pirates, Dragons & More!22,99 €
- The Lego Build-It Book, Volume 2: More Amazing Vehicles20,99 €
- The Unofficial Lego Builder's Guide, 2e22,99 €
- The Lego Adventure Book, Vol. 1: Cars, Castles, Dinosaurs and More!22,99 €
- The Lego Adventure Book, Vol. 3: Robots, Planes, Cities & More!22,99 €
The Technic models in Fantastic Contraptions include working catapults, crawling spiders, and bipedal walkers, as well as gadgets powered by fans, propellers, springs, magnets, and vibration. You'll even learn how to add lights, pneumatics, and solar panels to your own models.
This visual guide, the third in the three-volume LEGO Technic Idea Book series, is the brainchild of master builder Yoshihito Isogawa of Tokyo, Japan. Each title is filled with photos of Isogawa's unique models, all of which are designed to fire the imaginations of LEGO builders young and old.
Imagine. Create. Invent. Now, what will you build?
NOTE: The LEGO Technic Idea Book series uses parts from various Technic sets. If you don't have some of the pieces shown in a particular model, experiment by substituting your own parts or visit the author's website for a list of the special parts used in the book.
- Verlag: No Starch Press
- Seitenzahl: 176
- Altersempfehlung: ab 10 Jahren
- Erscheinungstermin: 10. Januar 2010
- Abmessung: 254mm x 207mm x 15mm
- Gewicht: 562g
- ISBN-13: 9781593272791
- ISBN-10: 1593272790
- Artikelnr.: 29730941
Movement Through Vibration
Using Solar Panels
Chairs and Tables
Off-Center Axis of Rotation
Changeover by Switching a Motor's Rotational Direction