- Network Forensics (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- AAA Identity Management Security (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- Cisco ASA (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
- Cisco ASA (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- Computer Incident Response and Product Security (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- Practical IoT Hacking (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- Network Security Auditing (eBook, ePUB)20,95 €
- Dr. Craig S. Wright (GSE), Asia Pacific Director at Global Institute for Cyber Security + Research.
"It's like a symphony meeting an encyclopedia meeting a spy novel."
-Michael Ford, Corero Network Security
On the Internet, every action leaves a mark-in routers, firewalls, web proxies, and within network traffic itself. When a hacker breaks into a bank, or an insider smuggles secrets to a competitor, evidence of the crime is always left behind.
Learn to recognize hackers' tracks and uncover network-based evidence in Network Forensics: Tracking Hackers through Cyberspace.Carve suspicious email attachments from packet captures. Use flow records to track an intruder as he pivots through the network. Analyze a real-world wireless encryption-cracking attack (and then crack the key yourself). Reconstruct a suspect's web surfing history-and cached web pages, too-from a web proxy. Uncover DNS-tunneled traffic. Dissect the Operation Aurora exploit, caught on the wire.
Throughout the text, step-by-step case studies guide you through the analysis of network-based evidence. You can download the evidence files from the authors' web site (lmgsecurity.com), and follow along to gain hands-on experience.
Hackers leave footprints all across the Internet. Can you find their tracks and solve the case? Pick up Network Forensicsand find out.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pearson ITP
- Erscheinungstermin: 18. Juni 2012
- ISBN-13: 9780132565103
- Artikelnr.: 52991185