For organizations of all sizes, the Cisco ASA product family offers powerful new tools for maximizing network security. Cisco ASA: All-in-One Firewall, IPS, Anti-X and VPN Adaptive Security Appliance, Second Edition, is Cisco's authoritative practitioner's guide to planning, deploying, managing, and troubleshooting security with Cisco ASA. Written by two leading Cisco security experts, this book presents each Cisco ASA solution in depth, offering comprehensive sample configurations, proven troubleshooting methodologies, and debugging examples. Readers will learn about the Cisco ASA Firewall solution and capabilities; secure configuration and troubleshooting of site-to-site and remote access VPNs; Intrusion Prevention System features built into Cisco ASA's Advanced Inspection and Prevention Security Services Module (AIP-SSM); and Anti-X features in the ASA Content Security and Control Security Services Module (CSC-SSM). This new edition has been updated with detailed information on the latest ASA models and features.
- Everything network professionals need to know to identify, mitigate, and respond to network attacks with Cisco ASA
- Includes detailed configuration examples, with screenshots and command line references
- Covers the ASA 8.2 release
- Presents complete troubleshooting methodologies and architectural references
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pearson ITP
- Erscheinungstermin: 29. Dezember 2009
- ISBN-13: 9781587140983
- Artikelnr.: 38326594