- The Open-Hearted Way to Open Adoption (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- You Are Not Alone (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Waiting Child (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Dismantled - The Family On Williams Street East (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The Russian Word for Snow (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Amazing Power of Adoption: How Unconditional Love Can Overcome Adversity (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
After a general discussion of who may adopt and what restrictions may apply, the book goes into the nitty-gritty of what the process entails: choosing where to adopt and how to go about it; using an agency or facilitator; initiating the home study; assembling a dossier; working with the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service; knowing the topes of expenses that can be anticipated; and many other issues. In addition, the book provides up-to-date information on resources, including what is available today on the Internet, information that was previously difficult for adoptive parents to find out on their own.
Equally informative are the author's interviews of a number of adoptive families whose stories are interspersed throughout the book. By sharing their experiences, they help to make the process work for others.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Henry Holt and Co.
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. November 2013
- ISBN-13: 9781466856240
- Artikelnr.: 43688806