- The Open-Hearted Way to Open Adoption (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- The Waiting Child (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Russian Word for Snow (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The International Adoption Handbook (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Amazing Power of Adoption: How Unconditional Love Can Overcome Adversity (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- You Are Not Alone (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Susie Sunshine (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
A married gay couple adopted nine special needs children. In spite of the challenging behaviors and diagnoses of the children, they were flourishing at home and in school. After a decade, baseless sexual allegations against the fathers were lodged and the once thriving family was dismantled. The fathers were arrested and treated as pariahs by the media, police and child protection services. The court case snaked through the justice system for almost four years, leaving a wake of shattered lives. This is the incredible true story of the largest family trampling in the history of the U.S. by a powerful government agency. They operated with impunity along with therapists, social workers, police and media who colluded to bring innocent men to ruin.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: A Twelve Bird Day, Inc.
- Seitenzahl: 400
- Erscheinungstermin: 8. Juni 2016
- ISBN-13: 9780692731789
- Artikelnr.: 49420926