- The A-Z of Therapeutic Parenting Professional Companion (eBook, ePUB)19,95 €
- When Rain Hurts (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Big Steps for Little People (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Bless This Mess (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Mindful Thoughts for Fathers (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Connecting With Kids In A Disconnected World (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- The Open Adoption Experience (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
With a thorough theoretical grounding, the book demonstrates how to create therapeutic stories that improve relationships, heal past trauma, and change problem behaviour. The story of a fictional family that develops its own narratives to help their adopted child heal illustrates the techniques. This second edition includes updated research on attachment, trauma and the developmental process; a new chapter on parental attunement and regulation; and a new chapter with full length samples of a variety of narrative types.
The gentle and non-intrusive techniques in this book will be highly beneficial for children with attachment difficulties. This guide will be an invaluable resource for parents of adopted children and the professionals working with them.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Seitenzahl: 240
- Erscheinungstermin: 15. Dezember 2011
- ISBN-13: 9780857004543
- Artikelnr.: 38237684