- Beyond Individual Differences (eBook, PDF)42,95 €
- Inclusive Special Education (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- Statistical Methods for Experimental Research in Education and Psychology (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Autism, Pedagogy and Education (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Clever lernen (eBook, PDF)21,99 €
- The Art of Modelling the Learning Process (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
This book explores academic learning theories in relation to modern cognitive research. It suggests that developing a feelings and emotion-based learning theory could improve our understanding of human learning behavior. Jennifer A. Hawkins argues that feelings are rational in individuals' own terms and should be considered-whether or not we agree with them. She examines learners' experiences and posits that feelings and emotions are logical to individuals according to their current beliefs, memories, and knowledge. This volume provides rich case studies and empirical data, and shows that acknowledging feelings during and after learning experiences helps to solve cognitive difficulties and aids motivation and self-reflection. It also demonstrates various ways to record and analyze feelings to provide useful research evidence.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 185
- Erscheinungstermin: 20. Oktober 2017
- ISBN-13: 9783319660561
- Artikelnr.: 53058883