- Social Manufacturing: Fundamentals and Applications (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- Virtual Reality Technology and Applications (eBook, PDF)66,95 €
- IP Network-based Multi-agent Systems for Industrial Automation (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Principia Designae - Pre-Design, Design, and Post-Design (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- 3D Printing and Ubiquitous Manufacturing (eBook, PDF)39,95 €
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
The book features detailed descriptions of how to derive solutions in a cloud environment where physical machines can be supported by cyber decision systems when engaged in real operations. It presents a range of novel ideas and is characterized by a balanced approach in terms of scope vs. depth and theory vs. applications. It also takes into account the need to present intellectual challenges while appealing to a broad readership, including academic researchers, practicing engineers and managers, and graduate students.
Dedicated to the topic of cloud-based CPS and its practical applications in manufacturing, this book benefits readers from all manufacturing sectors, from system design to lifecycle engineering and from process planning to machine control. It also helps readers to understand the present challenges and future research directions towards factories of the future, helping them to position themselves strategically for career development.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 404
- Erscheinungstermin: 16. November 2017
- ISBN-13: 9783319676937
- Artikelnr.: 52941710