- Modern Brazilian Portuguese Grammar (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- 15 Minute French (eBook, PDF)5,49 €
- Task Equivalence in Speaking Tests (eBook, PDF)60,95 €
- Colloquial Italian (eBook, PDF)24,95 €
- Standards of English in Higher Education (eBook, PDF)20,95 €
- Teaching English at Japanese Universities (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- The Korean Language (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
This new edition has been fully revised to reflect the many political and social changes of the last 15 years, including the impact of technology on language change. It continues to combine text with practical exercises and discussion questions to stimulate readers to think for themselves and to tackle specific problems.
Key features of this book:
- Informative and comprehensive: covers a wide range of current issues
- Practical: contains a variety of graded exercises and tasks plus an index of terms
- Topical and contemporary: deals with current situations and provides up-to-date illustrative material
- Thought-provoking: encourages students to reflect and research for themselves
The French-Speaking World is the ideal textbook for undergraduate students who have a sound practical knowledge of French but who have little or no knowledge of linguistics or sociolinguistics.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 186
- Erscheinungstermin: 12.08.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781317624912
- Artikelnr.: 45682381