- Korean Hangeul for Beginners: Say it Like a Korean (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Continuing Korean (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- Reading and Writing Korean (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Basic Korean (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Learning Korean (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Advanced Korean (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- Tuttle Learner's Korean-English Dictionary (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
With a lighthearted and effective approach, Korean for Beginners starts by showing you just how reasoned and logical the Korean alphabet--hangul--actually is, and helps you master it quickly. Using realistic situations and conversations needed in modern Korea, commonly used vocabulary and detailed lessons, soon you'll be able to say with pride, "I know Korean!"
This book is for people who want a grasp of how to speak, write and understand Korean--and who want to enjoy things while they're at it!
- Filled with fun manga illustrations and practical situations
- Online companion audio recordings provide native-speaker pronunciation of words and phrases
- 40 short videos by teacher Bryan Park teach you how to pronounce the Hangul alphabet, vowels, and consonants
After completing Korean for Beginners you will be able to:
- Speak Korean as its spoken today, and read Korean hangul with ease!
- Converse with confidence using practical phrases and dialogues
- Successfully communicate in modern Korean situations, such as navigating cities, ordering food in restaurants or making plans
All companion content is accessible on tuttlepublishing.com/downloadable-content
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.