- French - An Accommodating Language? (eBook, PDF)11,95 €
- Imagining the popular in contemporary French culture (eBook, PDF)86,95 €
- Check Your English Vocabulary for Leisure, Travel and Tourism (eBook, PDF)8,95 €
- Social Context and Fluency in L2 Learners (eBook, PDF)21,95 €
- Colloquial Yoruba (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- English Alive Lr 7 (18-19) (eBook, PDF)5,99 €
- Text and Intertext in Greek Epic and Drama (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
Unlike other advanced-level textbooks, which typically feature essays, articles, and reviews from Chinese newspapers and magazines, the selections included here have all been written by the authors expressly for this book. They cover a range of timely China-related topics, including the problem of air pollution, corruption, infrastructure development, the development of high-speed rail, the prevalence of knock-off products in the marketplace, new tech trends, the contemporary art scene, and the relationship between mainland China and Taiwan. Each chapter's featured text is accompanied by grammar structure explanations, a vocabulary list, and other useful tools.
· An ideal textbook for students progressing to advanced-level Chinese language study
· Brand-new materials present a comprehensive understanding of China today
· Features original selections enhanced by grammar explanations, vocabulary lists, and other tools
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.