- Developing Writing Skills in Arabic (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- What is Good Academic Writing? (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Modern Brazilian Portuguese Grammar (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Modern Brazilian Portuguese Grammar Workbook (eBook, PDF)24,95 €
- Issues on Skills and Competencies in Education (eBook, PDF)7,99 €
- Developing Professional-Level Language Proficiency (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
From the environment to consumerism, each chapter focuses on a different theme and concentrates on the advancement of particular skills; all the chapters conclude with a task appropriate to the skills focus of the section.
Summary writing, note-taking, the use of mind-maps to collect ideas, and other strategies for successful writing in German are presented here. This course is suitable both for classroom use and independent study, with feedback and answer key supplied at the back of the book.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 272
- Erscheinungstermin: 22.11.2006
- ISBN-13: 9781134152575
- Artikelnr.: 42739406