- Above the Clouds: How I Carved My Own Path to the Top of the World (eBook, ePUB)10,59 €
- Born to Run (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Alone on the Wall (Expanded Edition) (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Everest Solo (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Touching the Void (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- How to Stay Alive (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Training for the New Alpinism (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
"Inspiring and humbling"— ALEX HONNOLD
The most accomplished mountain runner of all time contemplates his record-breaking climbs of Mount Everest in this profound memoir—an intellectual and spiritual journey that moves from the earth's highest peak to the soul's deepest reaches. Kilian Jornet has broken nearly every mountaineering record in the world and twice been named National Geographic Adventurer of the Year. In 2018 he summitted Mount Everest twice in one week—without the help of bottled oxygen or ropes.
As he recounts a life spent studying and ascending the greatest peaks on earth, Jornet ruminates on what he has found in nature—simplicity, freedom, and spiritual joy—and offers a poetic yet clearheaded assessment of his relationship to the mountain . . . at times his opponent, at others, his greatest inspiration.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: HarperOne
- Seitenzahl: 240
- Erscheinungstermin: 25. August 2020
- ISBN-13: 9780062965059
- Artikelnr.: 58535306