- Princess: Stepping Out Of The Shadows (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Princess: Secrets to Share (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Love In A Torn Land (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Princess More Tears to Cry (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Mayada: Daughter Of Iraq (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- For the Love of a Son (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
And now, in Desert Royal, Sultana's fight for women's rights in a repressive, fundamentalist Islamic society, has an extra sense of urgency. The threat of world terrorism, the gathering strength of religious leaders and the discontent of impoverished Saudis are threatening to topple the comfortable world Sultana has known. But an extended family 'camping' trip in the desert brings Sultana and her relatives face to face with their nomadic roots, and nourishes her will to carry on the fight for women's rights in all Muslim countries.
This updated edition contains an all-new chapter as well as a letter from Sultana herself, encouraging all women to take up the struggle for freedom for their abused sisters throughout the world.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House UK Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 336
- Erscheinungstermin: 31.12.2011
- ISBN-13: 9781446497920
- Artikelnr.: 39288037