- Insight Guides Experience New York City (Travel Guide eBook) (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Insight Guides Explore San Francisco (Travel Guide eBook) (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Insight Guides City Guide San Francisco (Travel Guide eBook) (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Off Track Planet's San Francisco Travel Guide for the Young, Sexy, and Broke (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Cheap Bastard's® Guide to San Francisco (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Frommer's EasyGuide to San Francisco (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- San Francisco Like a Local (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
Inside Insight Guide Experience San Francisco:
A brand-new series covering all the very best experiences on offer in the city.
Stunning, colourful photography brings this beautiful city and its people to life.
Local expert authors guide you to authentic San Francisco experiences and fresh discoveries.
A dip-in "In the mood for..." section suggests the best places to go for fine dining, a bohemian atmosphere and family fun, amongst others.
The neighbourhoods sections contain our selection what to see and do from an insider's perspective, from seeking Beat landmarks in North Beach to bar-hopping around the most fashionable spots in the Mission district.
Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and our Essentials A-Z section give you all the practical information you need for planning a memorable trip.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.' - Wanderlust Magazine
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Apa Publications
- Erscheinungstermin: 22. Juli 2016
- ISBN-13: 9781786715579
- Artikelnr.: 45577334