- Aerial Manipulation90,99 €
- Flight Systems and Control109,99 €
- Flight Systems and Control85,99 €
- On Integrating Unmanned Aircraft Systems into the National Airspace System127,99 €
- Modeling, Control and Coordination of Helicopter Systems105,99 €
- Recent Developments in Unmanned Aircraft Systems150,99 €
- Radio Navigation Systems for Airports and Airways87,99 €
systematic hardware construction;software systems integration;aerodynamic modeling; andautomatic flight control system design.Emphasis is placed on the cooperative control and flight formation of multiple UAVs, vision-based ground-target tracking, and landing on moving platforms. Other issues such as the development of indoor micro aerial vehicles (that have to operate without access to a global positioning system) and vision-based navigation are also discussed in depth. The text is rounded out with a presentation of possible future research directions for relevant fields of study.
Unmanned Rotorcraft Systems will be of great value to practicing engineers in aerospace-related industries and to academic researchers from aerospace, electrical or mechanical engineering backgrounds working on the development of unmanned systems.
Advances in Industrial Control aims to report and encourage the transfer of technology in control engineering. The rapid development of control technology has an impact on all areas of the control discipline. The series offers an opportunity for researchers to present an extended exposition of new work in all aspects of industrial control.
- Advances in Industrial Control
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 12786145
- Erscheinungstermin: Juli 2011
- Abmessung: 241mm x 160mm x 21mm
- Gewicht: 562g
- ISBN-13: 9780857296344
- ISBN-10: 0857296345
- Artikelnr.: 33210441