- Computer-aided Nonlinear Control System Design (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Recent Results on Nonlinear Delay Control Systems (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- Nonlinear Model Predictive Control (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Advanced Control of Piezoelectric Micro-/Nano-Positioning Systems (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Recent Advances in Sliding Modes: From Control to Intelligent Mechatronics (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- Quad Rotorcraft Control (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
The book focuses on the design of nonlinear adaptive controllers and nonlinear filters, using exact linearization based on differential flatness theory. The adaptive controllers obtained can be applied to a wide class of nonlinear systems with unknown dynamics, and assure reliable functioning of the control loop under uncertainty and varying operating conditions. The filters obtained outperform other nonlinear filters in terms of accuracy of estimation and computation speed. The book presents a series of application examples to confirm the efficiency of the proposed nonlinear filtering and adaptive control schemes for various electromechanical systems. These include:
· industrial robots;
· mobile robots and autonomous vehicles;
· electric power generation;
· electric motors and actuators;
· power electronics;
· internal combustion engines;
· distributed-parameter systems; and
· communication systems.
Differential Flatness Approaches to Nonlinear Control and Filtering will be a useful reference for academic researchers studying advanced problems in nonlinear control and nonlinear dynamics, and for engineers working on control applications in electromechanical systems.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 05.06.2015
- ISBN-13: 9783319164205
- Artikelnr.: 43794032