- Kinematic Modeling, Identification, and Control of Robotic Manipulators103,99 €
- Directed Sonar Sensing for Mobile Robot Navigation79,99 €
- Task-Directed Sensor Fusion and Planning95,99 €
- An Introduction to Hybrid Dynamical Systems79,99 €
- Active Sensor Planning for Multiview Vision Tasks106,99 €
- Automatic Learning Techniques in Power Systems103,99 €
- Machine Intelligence and Knowledge Engineering for Robotic Applications64,99 €
The theory of intelligent machines involves utilization and integration of concepts and ideas from the diverse disciplines of science, engineering and mathematics, and fields like artificial intelligence, system theory and operations research. The main focus and motivation is to bridge the gap between diverse disciplines involved and bring under a common cover several generic methodologies pertaining to what has been defined as machine intelligence. Intelligent robotic systems are a specific application of intelligent machines. They are complex computer controlled robotic systems equipped with a diverse set of visual and non visual sensors and possess decision making and problem solving capabilities within their domain of operation. Their modeling and control is accomplished via analytical and heuristic methodologies and techniques pertaining to generalized system theory and artificial intelligence.
Intelligent Robotic Systems: Theory, Design and Applications , presents and justifies the fundamental concepts and ideas associated with the modeling and analysis of intelligent robotic systems.
Appropriate for researchers and engineers in the general area of robotics and automation, Intelligent Robotic Systems is both a solid reference as well as a text for a graduate level course in intelligent robotics/machines.
- The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science .182
- Verlag: Springer US / Springer, Berlin
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Seitenzahl: 276
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. November 2012
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 14mm
- Gewicht: 427g
- ISBN-13: 9781461365853
- ISBN-10: 1461365856
- Artikelnr.: 39159494