- The Rose Cross and the Age of Reason: Eighteenth-Century Rosicrucianism in Central Europe and Its Relationship to the Enlightenment96,99 €
- Freimaurerei und Ethik24,00 €
- The Magus of Freemasonry: The Mysterious Life of Elias Ashmole--Scientist, Alchemist, and Founder of the Royal Society17,99 €
- Fama Fraternitatis27,50 €
- Die Geheimbünde6,00 €
- Kabbala und Rosenkreuz19,90 €
- Die Freimaurer6,00 €
- International Archives of the History of Ideas Archives internationales d'histoire des idées 190
- Verlag: Springer Netherlands
- Originaltitel: Un' utopia rosacrociana. Massoneria, rosacrocianesimo e illuminismo nella Russia settecentesca.
- Erscheinungstermin: 29. September 2005
- Abmessung: 241mm x 161mm x 27mm
- Gewicht: 661g
- ISBN-13: 9781402034862
- ISBN-10: 1402034865
- Artikelnr.: 14832365
"...this is a valuable contribution to scholarship and fully worthy of publication. It should have a wide appeal to those with a general interest in the history of European freemasonry in the eighteenth century, Enlightenment studies, and Russian eighteenth-century history as well as to specialists in Muscovite Rosicrucianism and the development of Russian social thought."
"It is a work of immense scholarly distinction and demands to be published. Professor Faggionato has to a large degree undertaken to rewrite the history of Russian Freemasonry, in particular of the Novikov circle, and she does it persuasively, sensitively, convincingly."