- What the Psychic Told the Pilgrim (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Made In America (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- The Conde Nast Traveler Book of Unforgettable Journeys: Volume II (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Running Away to Sea (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Around the World in 50 Years (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Best Women's Travel Writing 2009 (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The Way of the World (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
As one philosopher said, languages are Houses of Being. After doing graduate work in linguistics, Dixon wanted to visit these houses or "palaces" himself - to stroll along their sidewalks, knock on their doors, and peek in their windows. He wanted to see what they were hiding in their basements ... even if it meant a little bit of trouble. In some cases, a whole lot of trouble! Join him on his adventure as, with wit and humour, he works toward a real understanding of how and why we communicate the way we do in the Global Village.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Dundurn
- Seitenzahl: 352
- Erscheinungstermin: 23.11.2009
- ISBN-13: 9781770705784
- Artikelnr.: 38342054