- Forest Life (eBook, ePUB)2,49 €
- Outlandish (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Basic Illustrated Camping (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Winter Camping Handbook: Wilderness Travel & Adventure in the Cold-Weather Months (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- The Backpacker's Field Manual, Revised and Updated (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- See You at the Campground (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Camping Montana (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
Kevin Callan presents his best adventures - and misadventures - in the wilderness. Entertaining, yet enlightening, the stories are full of enthusiasm and are designed to get people to explore the wilderness on their own, and it's hoped, be inspired to protect what's still left.
These captured moments of a life spent traveling in secluded areas and promoting their importance to all of us aren't just for outdoorsy types. The stories relate to a much broader audience: readers who have pondered sleeping under the stars or paddling a canoe across a calm lake or down wild rapids, or even venturing into the winter woods. After reading this book, they'll want to pack up and go the very next day.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Dundurn
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Erscheinungstermin: 26.01.2013
- ISBN-13: 9781459707498
- Artikelnr.: 37916266