- John F. Kennedy and the New Pacific Community, 1961-6335,99 €
- Eisenhower, Macmillan and Allied Unity, 1957-196155,99 €
- The Allied Intervention in Russia, 1918-192070,99 €
- Roosevelt, Churchill, and the Baltic Question: Allied Relations During the Second World War113,99 €
- Made by the USA67,99 €
- Duncan Sandys and British Nuclear Policy-Making87,99 €
- America's Transatlantic Turn: Theodore Roosevelt and the "discovery" of Europe104,99 €
- Nuclear Weapons and International Security since 1945
- Verlag: Palgrave Macmillan / Springer Palgrave Macmillan
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-0-230-23067-5
- Seitenzahl: 360
- Erscheinungstermin: 19. Mai 2010
- Abmessung: 222mm x 145mm x 24mm
- Gewicht: 586g
- ISBN-13: 9780230230675
- ISBN-10: 0230230679
- Artikelnr.: 27389294
'this thoughtful book is an excellent study on a turbulent period of Britain's nuclear history and veritable trove of material on all aspects of the story. It deserves to be diligently mined by readers for a long time to come.'
- Matthew Grant in Contemporary British History
'a valuable addition to the literature, and a valuable resource for any student of the period.'
- Melissa Smith, British Journal for the History of Science
'Moore has written an admirably clear and deeply-researched account of British nuclear policy across this era. By rendering such an intricate and at times arcane subject in straightforward, uncluttered and authoritative prose, Moore has made a substantial contribution to the literature on postwar nuclear policy.'
- Matthew Jones, University of Nottingham, UK