- Fractional Order Control and Synchronization of Chaotic Systems (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
- Functional Numerical Methods: Applications to Abstract Fractional Calculus (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Intelligent Computations: Abstract Fractional Calculus, Inequalities, Approximations (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Intelligent Numerical Methods: Applications to Fractional Calculus (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Fractional-order Modeling and Control of Dynamic Systems (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Fractional Order Darwinian Particle Swarm Optimization (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Fractional Calculus for Scientists and Engineers (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
Computational Intelligence (CI) techniques have been applied to engineering problems to find solutions to many hitherto intractable conundrums and is a useful tool for dealing with problems of higher computational complexity. This book borders on the interface between CI techniques and fractional calculus, and looks at ways in which fractional order control systems may be designed or enhanced using CI based paradigms. To the best of the author's knowledge this is the first book of its kind exclusively dedicated to the application of computational intelligence techniques in fractional order systems and control. The book tries to assimilate various existing concepts in this nascent field of fractional order intelligent control and is aimed at researchers and post graduate students working in this field.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 298
- Erscheinungstermin: 23. August 2012
- ISBN-13: 9783642315497
- Artikelnr.: 44127581