- Researching Biology and Evolution in the Gulf States (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
- Afghanistan and the Defence of Empire (eBook, PDF)11,95 €
- Kitchener (eBook, PDF)21,95 €
- Albert (eBook, PDF)11,95 €
- Delivering Dreams (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
- Reaching for the Stars (eBook, PDF)11,95 €
- History of the Royal Navy: The Seven Years War (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
From his early career as a barrister at Middle Temple, which saw his involvement in high-profile cases such as the notorious Moors Murders in the 1960s and Slater Walker in the 1970s, to his later work as a Judge, Waterhouse here presents a detailed and authoritative narrative of British jurisprudence in the second half of the 20th century. This unique insider's view will fascinate general readers and prove essential reading for specialists.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: I.B.Tauris
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 27.03.2013
- ISBN-13: 9780857721969
- Artikelnr.: 39141621