- Introductory Econometrics (eBook, PDF)64,95 €
- Time Series in Economics and Finance (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Economic and Financial Modelling with EViews (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Theory and Applications of Time Series Analysis (eBook, PDF)128,95 €
- Elements of Copula Modeling with R (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Statistical Models and Methods for Financial Markets (eBook, PDF)58,95 €
This brief addresses the estimation of quantile regression models from a practical perspective, which will support researchers who need to use conditional quantile regression to measure economic relationships among a set of variables. It will also benefit students using the methodology for the first time, and practitioners at private or public organizations who are interested in modeling different fragments of the conditional distribution of a given variable. The book pursues a practical approach with reference to energy markets, helping readers learn the main features of the technique more quickly. Emphasis is placed on the implementation details and the correct interpretation of the quantile regression coefficients rather than on the technicalities of the method, unlike the approach used in the majority of the literature. All applications are illustrated with R.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.03.2020
- ISBN-13: 9783030445041
- Artikelnr.: 58987634