- Wing Chun Kung-fu Volume 2 (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Wing Chun Kung-Fu Volume 3 (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Wing Chun Kung-Fu (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- SIMPLY WING CHUN KUNG FU (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Wing Chun Kung Fu (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Power of Shaolin Kung Fu (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Wing Chun Kung Fu (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
Rejecting the secretive approach that characterizes much of martial arts writing, the author draws upon biomechanical theory to explain logically and scientifically how the techniques of Wing Chun kung-fu work. After an explanation of the theory behind the various Wing Chun moves, the reader is led step-by-step through each of the forms. Chi gerk and chi sao, the Wing Chun sticky-hand and sticky-leg techniques, are explained and liberally accompanied by 183 photographs detailing the important moves. An additional section devoted to weight and power training for the martial artist makes this book invaluable, not just for those interested in Wing Chun kung-fu, but for practitioners of any martial art.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Tuttle Publishing
- Seitenzahl: 104
- Erscheinungstermin: 15. August 1992
- ISBN-13: 9781462916924
- Artikelnr.: 42711987