- The Canterbury Puzzles (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- The GCHQ Puzzle Book (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- Answers in the Form of Questions (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- The Penguin Book Quiz (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- The Ultimate Mathematical Challenge: Over 365 puzzles to test your wits and excite your mind (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- tolino shine 385,00 €
- Karen's Lateral Thinking Puzzles - The Next Level Riddle And Logic Game Book For Adults Who Wants To Give Their Brain A Good Workout (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
And remember, no cheating . . .
Sir Seretse Khama was the first president of which country?
...For £1,000,000, what is your final answer?
Only five people on UK screens have ever answered their way to the top and taken home the full cash prize.
The question is, could you become a winner?
Whether you're confident quizzer or trivial about trivia, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire - The Quiz Book is perfect for a solo test of knowledge or the ultimate at-home quiz with family and friends.
Complete with all four life-lines and over 1,000 brand new questions, and written by brains behind the classic show, you can recreate Who Wants to Be a Millionaire from your home. Now there's only one question that really matters . . .
Do you have what it takes?
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.