- Fly Safe (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Anxiety in Relationships - Restore Your Love Life by Eliminating Negative Thinking, Jealousy and Attachment, Learning to Identify Your Insecurities, Overcome Couple Conflicts and Fear of Abandonment (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Learning to Love Again (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Power Texting Men! The Best Texting Attraction Book to Get the Guy (Relationship and Dating Advice for Women Book 18, #3) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Flirting for Women: The Ultimate Guide on How to Flirt Like Cleopatra and Use Non-Verbal Communication and Seduction Techniques to Start Dating High-Value Men (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Relate Guide to Finding Love (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
Anyone who's ever been in love knows that this supreme emotion changes everything. When love is real, it sometimes feels like gravity itself doesn't quite apply. In To Love Is to Fly, this magical and powerful journey is told through photographer Jonathan Chester's stunning photography of penguins, along with refreshingly heartfelt prose.
To Love Is to Fly is written from a me-to-you perspective, making it a great gift for spouse, partner, or main squeeze. Highlights include an image key denoting the type of penguin, environmental features, location details, online resource links, and facts about the different species in each photo.
With their upright stance and bemused expressions, penguins are the most humanlike of birds. Like us, they sacrifice for their families, are mostly monogamous, and must adapt to survive in a rapidly changing world.
Also like us, it's impossible for them to fly.
But doesn't love make anything possible?
- Verlag: Andrews McMeel
- Seitenzahl: 104
- Erscheinungstermin: 11. Mai 2011
- ISBN-13: 9780740790836
- Artikelnr.: 37814416