- The BC Wine Lover's Cookbook (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The Alaska Homegrown Cookbook (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- All-Time-Favorite Recipes from Washington Cooks (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Rocky Mountain Cooking (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- Le Pigeon (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
- Goodies from the Great White North (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
Sobo has since become a destination restaurant, having outgrown its food truck beginnings, with visitors making the pilgrimage to the west coast of Vancouver Island just to taste chef Lisa Ahier's cooking--which is, to use Tofino slang, simply "killer". The restaurant's menu focuses on locally-sourced, seasonally-inspired ingredients from family-owned producers. The dishes are shaped by Lisa's Tex Mex and Southwestern culinary roots, and her experience gained across several US states, including her stint as executive chef of Cibolo Creek Ranch in Texas.
The Sobo Cookbook includes over 100 of the restaurant's all-time favourite recipes--recipes that have fed surfers, hungry locals, curious visitors and die-hard foodies alike.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Appetite by Random House
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 13.05.2014
- ISBN-13: 9780449015865
- Artikelnr.: 40830203