- Designing Your Life (eBook, ePUB)9,49
- The Bullet Journal Method: Track Your Past, Order Your Present, Plan Your Future (eBook, ePUB)12,99
- Hyperfocus (eBook, ePUB)10,95
- Getting Things Done (eBook, ePUB)7,49
- tolino shine 3109,00
- Make Your Bed (eBook, ePUB)9,99
- It Doesn't Have to Be Crazy at Work (eBook, ePUB)9,69
'A new way to tackle life's challenges. Teaches you to get the best out of yourself' Red
Use your SHED - Sleep, Hydration, Exercise, Diet - to lock up negative thoughts and find the success you deserve.
Do you make poor choices when tired or stressed?
Is happiness perpetually out of reach?
Have you lost direction?
The SHED Method is a means of taking control of the reptile (fight or flight) and dog (bark or cower) parts of your brain to ensure you are always in control of your life and decisions.
By managing your SHED you will:
· Stop being your own worst enemy
· Recognise internal warning signs
· Turn negative emotions and thoughts into positive ones
· Make better decisions when it matters
Based on over ten years of coaching high performers, Sara Milne Rowe's The SHED Method is full of easy-to-follow advice, practices and routines to help you become a happier, healthier and more confident you.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin
- Seitenzahl: 329
- Erscheinungstermin: 25.01.2018
- ISBN-13: 9780718183974
- Artikelnr.: 49399932