- The GCHQ Puzzle Book (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- The GCHQ Puzzle Book II (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- So You Think You've Got Problems? (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Canterbury Puzzles (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- The Language Lover's Puzzle Book (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire - The Quiz Book (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
Which Haruki Murakami novel shares its title with a Beatles song? In Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, what is Charlie's surname? What is heavy-drinking Rachel Watson known as in the title of a 21st-century bestseller? And what do you get if you add the number of Bennet sisters in Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice to the number of Karamazov brothers in Fyodor Dostoevsky's The Brothers Karamazov?
With four hundred questions covering books from literary classics to modern bestsellers, through iconic children's books and books you say that you've read but really you haven't, The Penguin Book Quiz is as appropriate for a making you look well-read at a party as it is for a book-loving family to tuck into after Christmas dinner: it's as enjoyable to read as it is to play.
Featuring the work of everyone from Antony Beevor to Zadie Smith, books from The Very Hungry Caterpillar to Ulysses, and with movie, music, television and literary references abound, this entertaining quiz tickles the fancy (and the brains) of light and heavy readers alike.
- Norwegian Wood
- The Girl on the Train
- Eight (five sisters, three brothers)
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Books Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Altersempfehlung: ab 13 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 3. Oktober 2019
- ISBN-13: 9780241986042
- Artikelnr.: 54868104