- Bridge for Complete Beginners (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- The Times Beginner's Guide to Bridge: A practical guide on how to play and master bridge (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Bidding in the 21st Century (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- Eric Rodwell's Bidding Topics (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Thinking About Bridge (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Control The Bidding (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
Many players enjoy their game without knowing some of the most significant underlying facts about the game, making mistakes which ruin their scores. With some gentle and entertaining reading, all players can improve their game hugely, just by knowing the Golden Rules of Bridge.
From thirty years of teaching and playing, Paul Mendelson presents a book containing what he considers are the golden rules of bridge: the techniques and tips which occur most frequently and which provide the biggest edge against your opponents, and offer the biggest scoring advantages. He explains the thinking and logical reasoning behind each element - bidding, declarer play, defence - to ensure that readers remember and understand why they do what they do.
These tips and techniques will transform your results and enjoyment of the game, whether you play social rubber bridge or Chicago, club teams events or duplicate pairs. If you play an Acol-based system or any of the many natural bidding systems available, knowing the Golden Rules will improve your score and frustrate your opponents, leaving you in the best spots and them with the tough decisions.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Little, Brown Book Group
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. Juni 2014
- ISBN-13: 9781845285531
- Artikelnr.: 41010890