- The GCHQ Puzzle Book II (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- So You Think You've Got Problems? (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Language Lover's Puzzle Book (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Penguin Book Quiz (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- The Canterbury Puzzles (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire - The Quiz Book (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Maths Tricks to Blow Your Mind (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
Would GCHQ recruit you? Pit your wits against the people who cracked Enigma in the official puzzle book from Britain's top secret intelligence and security organisation
Over the years, their codebreakers have helped keep our country safe, from the Bletchley Park breakthroughs of WWII to the modern-day threat of cyber attack. So it comes as no surprise that, even in their time off, the staff at GCHQ love a good puzzle.
Whether they're recruiting new staff or challenging each other to the toughest Christmas quizzes and treasure hunts imaginable, puzzles are at the heart of what GCHQ does. Now they're opening up their archives of decades' worth of codes, puzzles and challenges for everyone to try.
In this book you will find:
- Tips on how to get into the mindset of a codebreaker
- Puzzles ranging in difficulty from easy to brain-bending
- A competition section where we search for Britain's smartest puzzler
With hundreds of stimulating puzzles, The GCHQ Puzzle Book is the perfect companion and will keep you occupied as you attempt to beat the smartest brains in Britain.
'Fiendish . . . as frustrating, divisive and annoying as it is deeply fulfilling' Guardian
'Ideal for the crossword enthusiast' Daily Telegraph
Looking for more ways to test yourself? The GCHQ Puzzle Book 2, a new collection of head-scratching, mind-boggling and brain-bending puzzles is out now!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.