- Rhetorics for Community Action (eBook, ePUB)93,95 €
- Do I Make Myself Clear? (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Teaching Academic Literacy (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Gifts from the Heart (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- Writing the New Ethnography (eBook, ePUB)34,95 €
- The Art of Positive Communication (eBook, ePUB)34,95 €
- Better Broadcast Writing, Better Broadcast News (eBook, ePUB)59,95 €
Complete with helpful checklists for the manuscript, proof, and index stages of book production, as well as an excellent bibliography of reference works useful to the copyeditor, The Fine Art of Copyediting, Second Edition is an indispensable desk reference for writers and editors confronting a host of questions each day. Why use the word "people" instead of "persons?" What precautions are necessary for publishers to avoid libel suits? How can an editor win an author's trust? What type fonts facilitate the copyediting process? How does computer editing work? For experienced and novice copyeditors, writers and students, this is the source for detailed, step-by-step guidance to the entire editorial process.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Columbia University Press
- Erscheinungstermin: 30. Januar 2002
- ISBN-13: 9780231502702
- Artikelnr.: 38159297