- What About Jack Russell Terriers (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Jack Russell Terrier: An Owner's Guide (eBook, ePUB)6,29 €
- Jack Russell Terriers For Dummies (eBook, ePUB)12,99 €
- The Complete Guide to Staffordshire Bull Terriers (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- The Complete Guide to West Highland White Terriers (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- The Complete Guide to Tibetan Terriers (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- The unique characteristics and quirks of Jack Russell Terriers
- Early training (including housebreaking) strategies for JRTs
- Choosing the optimal supplies and food for a JRT puppy
- Helpful strategies for socializing a Jack Russell with other dogs
- Health care advice for each stage of your JRT's life
- Grooming tips that a JRT owner needs to know!
If you are considering bringing a Jack Russell Terrier into your home (or already have!) then you need to read this book as soon as possible!
In The Complete Guide to Jack Russell Terriers you will learn everything you need to know from start to finish; how to choose a puppy, training, traveling, grooming, health care, and senior care. You will also learn all about the background of the breed, its history, breed pre-disposed diseases, and special traits. Find answers to common questions like:
- Is a Jack Russell Terrier the right dog for me?
- I brought my JRT home. What now?
- How can I best train my Jack Russell?
- What are some common mistakes should I avoid?
Whether you are a veteran Jack Russell owner, or new to the breed, there will be something for everyone in this book. A note from the Author; Kaylin Stinski: My personal history with Jack Russell Terriers started while I was working in veterinary medicine. One of our clients had worked in Jack Russell rescue for years, and I often worked with her fosters, which gave me a well-rounded introduction to the breed. She then decided to transition into breeding. After my client's dog had its first litter, I knew that I wanted to add one to my home. Two years later, I reserved a pup. Being in the veterinary field, I was blessed with a full maternity experience. I got to see the pups in-utero on radiographs and ultrasound. I got to see them a couple of days after they were born, again when they came in for their first exams, and when my puppy was weaned, he spent the night with me in the hospital as I was working on patients. He was born on October 30 and was given the name Goblin, which I promptly changed to Marty McFly, and he has been my constant companion since that night. Having a Jack Russell Terrier is no small feat; it can be very challenging at times, but I have never regretted opening my heart to one, and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.