- The Engagement Effect: Unlocking Your Full Potential Through Meaningful Connections (eBook, ePUB)5,49 €
- Networking Like a Pro (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Networking Essentials for Success (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- The Power of Atomic Habits: How Tiny Changes Can Lead to Big Results (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Werk Your Net (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Becoming a Master Communicator (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Public Speaking Laws of Success (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
The people you know have the power to change your life and you have the power to change theirs. But what if meeting people isn't your strong suit? Or you've become complacent about making new connections? Or you simply do not know how you can live the powerful, fulfilled life you envision for yourself?
This life-changing book will underscore how powerfully connection supports your happiness, health, and well-being, while also sharing practical ways you can find and make connections on a daily basis, almost anywhere.
In this zippy read, Jen Nash explains how the opportunity to connect is everywhere and how we can get more than we ever dreamed of out of life if we just make the effort to lean in and say hello. Using amazing true-life stories and scientific research on how we listen, talk, and crave connection, this book demonstrates that making time to connect is the most productive thing we can do to thrive at home or at work.
Whether you want to go to more parties, get a better job, make more money, or get laid more-reading this book will give you practical strategies for doing it all. A happier, more successful, and more fulfilling life is within your reach. The Big Power of Tiny Connections will show you the way.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.